HP Envy 4512 Wireless Printer Setup
The HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup is extremely easy to install and setup. It can print and scan beautifully with the wireless and comes with a range of other features too. This all-in-one printer can print, copy, scan and fax. The print speed in black is up to 20 ppm and in color up to 16 ppm. The printer also comes in with a built-in wireless LAN of 802. 11n and is Energy Star certified. You can print to the HP Envy 4512 printer from several computers. The printer comes with an 80-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet output tray. It can practically print on all media types: plain paper, photo paper and brochure paper.
Configuring the HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup can be accomplished in just a few steps:
- Gather your network name and security password before installation
- Make sure the computer is connected to the same network as the printer
- Disconnect the USB cable and ensure that the router, printer and computer are switched on
- All devices should be available on the same network
- Open the printer’s Assistant Software
- Click on Printer Setup & Software Selection under Utilities
- You can now convert from USB Connected to Wireless
- Follow instructions displayed on-screen to complete the HP Envy 4512 Printer setup
Products that come with the prestigious Energy Star meet stringent energy efficiency guidelines. This prevents greenhouse gas emissions as per the norms set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The HP Envy 4512 printer is simple and attractive to look at. The compact printer blends into home spaces eliminating any awkward disruption to the interiors.
If you’re experiencing any issues with your HP products or 123.hp.com/setup that you feel complicated for you to handle, call our toll-free number at 1-800-542-2352 or visit https://www.123hpofficejet.net for more information.